What if my children are over 18 years old?

Under the Family Law Act, a court can make an order for maintenance of a child over 18 if the provision of maintenance is necessary

  • To enable the child to complete their education
  • Due to a mental or physical disability of the child

Contact one of our family lawyers today for further information. 

Back to FAQs