What if my children are missing?

The Family Law Act can help parents and authorities to find and recover missing children by using Location Orders and Recovery Orders.

The Federal Circuit Court website has a Missing Children's service. It lists missing children in an effort to help find the children. Before a child's details can be listed on the website, a judicial officer is required to make an order permitting the names and photographs to be released.

The details of the website are:-


Back to FAQs